CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bridal Shower for Shanna

This is my good friend Shanna, we have been friends for 7 years. We were in the same ward in Oxnard together and after a messy divorce she ended up in our ward here in Moorpark, her mom lives here too! Her son Luke and Jacob are best friends. I was so happy for her when she met a great guy and they decided to get married, I threw her a bridal shower. I am not a hostess by nature but I kept it simple and it turned out great and Shanna felt our love and support which was the whole reason I wanted to do it!

I was especially proud of the cake I made! I'm so mad at myself for forgetting to bring the camera to the reception(sorry Tiff!) Shanna looked so beautiful and happy and I've never seen a Mormon cultural hall look so elegant and lovely!

6 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Its okay I forgive you! I love the cake! You are amazing! miss you! Shanna looks great!

Nicole said...

You gave a great shower! It was perfect and Shanna was happy!

Mom said...

Ben I am so proud of you congrats to you and I loved the cake Locas and Ben you guys did a great job. And of course Nikki you did a fabulas job also. We are missing all of you,Loveypu all.

Mom said...

oops!!!!!!! Love you all

Kate said...

You did a fabulous job for giving Shanna's shower. We all had fun!

stevenjared0853 said...

Congratulations to her! She will make a beautiful bride! I am also getting married this year and I am planning to have a get together with all my girl-friends. We have bought one of the home studios NYC and I think it’s a very nice place for parties. I am sure we are going to crash here every month.