CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Almost time to rename the blog.

I resolved to start blogging again this year, where to start? I was feeling overwhelmed so I'll start with the biggest news. In June we decided to have another baby and even though I changed my mind it was too late, in July I found out I was pregnant! I prepared myself to have another boy. At 16 weeks he told me it was 80% likely to be a girl. I didn't let myself get too excited. At 22 weeks he confirmed it was 100% a girl. I cried . I still can't believe I'm going to have a daughter. I guess I'll believe it when I am holding her in my arms. I am due April 1st but will have her the last week in March via c-section. This picture is me at 27 weeks. We are so thrilled to have a baby on the way. Her name will be Kaylee Joy Fenske. I guess my blog will be called "The Fenske Guys and their Gals"?

7 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. I cried when I opened the first pink thing because I was so excited. Good job Steve, for giving you a girl!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! It is going to be so fun for you to have a girl.

Karmy McKee said...

What a cute name:) So happy for you!

Kathy T. said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!!! I LOVE the name too! I hope everything goes well for you in March. Best wishes.

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! YAY!!!
I'm totally there with you on not believing it totally until you hold little Kaylee! But then it will be VERY real! I'm super excited for you!

joyous said...

Wohoo!!! So exciting. And I love the name you chose. Good luck getting through the last weeks!!!

Mom said...

Can you even emagine how excited I am that I will be a Grandmother of a beautifull little girl? And also how proud I am that she will have my middle name "Joy"? Nikki and Steve you have made me so PROUD!! Now My Life is truly complete. Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! We love you.