CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!






I love Disneyland! It is so magical, it brings back so many childhood memories. I am so grateful to my mom and Marty for getting us this great gift and I could make some memories with my own family! We had such a great day. I had never been to California Adventure either had Steve, so that was cool to experience and best of all it was only $30 each to upgrade to an annual pass! Which makes the day even better cuz you don't have that stress of we've got to see and do everything cuz you know you can come back soon. We stayed from open to closing, the lines were not bad at all! We walked right on to the big attractions, the longest lines were to see Mickey and Peter Pan, 30 mins which I refuse to wait that long so next time we'll hit those first and Nemo ofcoarse. Small world was shut down! Bummer that's my favorite too bad the average American is now overweight and they have to redrudge the canals cuz the boats were dragging on the bottom, sad but true!We saw so many characters and both parades and nobody got lost or hurt! Can't wait to go back!

11 comments:

AmyJune said...

We also recently went and I was really sad about It's a Small World.

Amy said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you had fun. I didn't even think it was worth the wait when I went on the peter pan ride. But I'm sure it was fun for you guys!

Davis' said...

Sounds like so much fun. We love Disneyland, as you know. That was such a great gift!!

joyous said...

Yeah for Disneyland!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. We love it too. :)

Mom said...

The pics are so great I've got to get the ones frome Disneyland for sure and I need to get a 8'x10' of the one of Lucas and Ben with Tiger to put next to the one I have of you and Jacob with Tiger on my wall. I'm so happy you had a great time, just don't expect as much every year,ha ha. But I'm glad we could do it for you the year.

Stacie said...

Looks like a blast! I'm so glad everyone was well behaved and you had a great time. Disneyland it so much fun!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! You Look GREAT!! the boys are getting so big. miss you.

Melissa C. said...

So much fun! I LOVE Disneyland. We're planning on going when we come to CA in October for my brother's wedding. I can't wait! I love all your "boys" in their matching shorts. So cute! And, seriously, what happened to Lucas? How did he get so big? I don't even recognize him! He's supposed to be a baby! :(

Nicole said...

I love Disneyland too!! It's my favorite place to go w/ my kids. Our passes expired in Feb. and we're gonna hold off for a while before getting them again. I'm missing it more than the kids! We often went for an evening here or there, after school.

Your pictures are really great! Did you get a new camera??

Kari said...

You are too cute Niki! Good to see your family. Are you still in Moorpark?

Kate said...

Lucky family!! So happy you got to visit "the happiest place on earth."