CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

We miss Woody!



For the past year I've really been wanting a dog. Everybody tries to talk me out of it but I think it would be good for the boys. We dog sat Einstein, the Nelson's dog, last year. Steve thought it would make me change my mind, it was a great experience. My friend Alicia from the gym went to Vegas on Sat. for 3 days and she didn't have anyone to watch her dog, ofcoarse I jumped at the chance to do it. A little more of a challenge because this was a big dog and still a puppy. His name is Woody, he's an American Bulldog, so playful and so good! We had the best time with him. He loved chasing us around the park and playing fetch. Steve got a little jealous at night because he would snuggle with me. We miss him so much! Wed. morning Ben kept crying for him, luckily we can visit him and we'll get to watch him again maybe in April! So anyone out there that nedds a dogsitter we'd be more than happy to do it as long as it won't pee or poop on my floor!

7 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Everytime I see pictures of the boys I just can't believe how big they are!!! That dog is so cute!! Keyth wants a dog and we will get one just not any time soon. miss y'all.

Mom said...

Be carefull what you ask for girl? My boys look so handsome there, the dog I'm not so sure? Ha,Ha, Miss you all, Love, Grandma. Where is the lukie boy he is the one whom --LOVE'S-- Dogs.

Davis' said...

those pictures are great. Its great that you are willing to dog sit. you are right, taking care of a dog is a good experience for the kids, just not so good for you when they stop. :)

Nicole said...

How fun for the boys! I'll remember your offer when I need a dog sitter for Holly. You may regret that offer! hee hee

SCRAPPNMOM said...

You can see how much the boys love him. Time for a dog Steve! Very cute pictures!

Amy said...

Do you still live in CA? So many peaople have moved that I just can't remember all of it.

Kate said...

What a cute dog and your boys certainly look enamored with him. Dog sitting is a great idea to appease your children's desire to have one around.