CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Trampoline

I love this picture! Jacob caught it right at the perfect time. Don't worry everyone I'm not out jumping on the trampoline I just thought the picture would be funny! Me at 34 weeks.

Grandma and Grandpa Fenske got us a trampoline for Christmas this year. Well they gave us money and this is what we bought. Steve put it together all by himself. The boys love it and I love it too because when they are crazy and full of energy or in need of some exercise I just send them in the backyard. Yes there are tears but for the most part they are having a blast! Jacob is amazing the tricks he can do, I'm sure it won't be long before Lucas is doing the same tricks!

7 comments:

Laura said...

We always wanted a trampoline but Chad won't let us get one! Can you believe that?! Apparently he knew a bunch of people who have injured themselves. Anyway, I am jealous. What a great way to burn off that boy-energy!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

awesome!!! you look HOT!!!!

Mom said...

You are really looking good Nikki. I guess we are getting close we need to talk soon. I,m happy you guy's got the trampoline,be carfull boy's. I worry, you know.

Kathy T. said...

Trampolines are great!

And - you look FANTASTIC!

Kate said...

Trampolines are the best. I grew up with one and now my kids are! I love your jump, prego and all!! You are SO CUTE pregnant!!

rebecca said...

Perfect picture, Nikki! You are so cute with that tummy!

Meg said...

You look awesome. Plus you are so close to being done, I'm jealous. I visited with the purpose of seeing a picture of you pregnant. Love it. Good luck I'll be thinking about you the next few weeks. wondering if that baby has come.