CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

First day wearing clothes all day/Rough start to the season






Jacob's soccer team this year are "the Spitfires" and we have yet to burn anyone. We tied our first game 0-0, it was a good game and last week we were gone but the team lost 6-1 and today we lost 4-0. Yikes! We just need to get organized.
You might have noticed most of the pictures of Lucas indoors he is wearing nothing but a diaper. He loves to be "nakey". Everytime we walk in the door he strips down. I thought maybe when he started wearing underwear he would leave his clothes on, being a big boy and all, nope he just kicks it in his underwear all day...I know I know total white trash! Unless we have friends coming over then I make him put clothes on because "nobody wants to see you in your underwear",you've been forewarned if you stop by unannounced. Can you believe he actually wore clothes all day yesterday! We will see if this is the start of a trend?

4 comments:

Mom said...

He wore clothes all day at our house???????? But he did want to be nakey, I just talked him out of it. Hope Jakies team can get it together, wish I could be there to cheer them on. Thats whats tough about being so far from your kids. I sure do miss all of you.

Laura said...

Oh, it's all good. He is still at that age where he looks adorable "nakey". You saw those pics on my blog of Sophie running around nakey with Ben. I think its a little bit worse when girls do it!

Nicole said...

That's so funny- maybe he just doesn't like that constricted feeling? So cute, but thanks for the warning! :-)

Kate said...

Count yourself lucky. My boys grab their clothes out of their drawers and HAVE to be dressed first thing out of their cribs. It's quite annoying when I'm feeling lazy and just want to send them into the kitchen for breakfast. What silly boys we have.