CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Wicked"



My last post I said that Lucas was the best birthday present ever, that was before I saw "Wicked". Just Kidding, most of the time. It was amazing! I have never been to a broadway show or any kind of theatrical production of this caliber. The performaneces, the set, the dance numbers, costumes, singing, the story....fantastic!!!! I wish I could go again, I might have to try the $25 front row lottery one week night before it ends its run. We tried but did not get picked lucky for us they offered us $45 tickets because we already agreed we would not pay more than $100 for both tickets. Our seats were great and even if you did pay alot more it is totally worth it! My favorite scene was "Defying Gravity" it absolutely took my breath away and gave me chills. Poor Steve I kept hitting him all night saying "this is great,this is amazing,can you believe this!" He loved it just as much as I did. Whoever wrote the story is so talented, it all ties together so well. I will never watch the movie the Wizard of Oz the same again. I am going to buy the CD tomarrow! I am so glad I got to share this experience with my husband, we had such a great night and we needed a good date night! If you haven't seen it, you really should!

8 comments:

rebecca said...

I'm so glad you got to see it Nikki! It really is so amazing, the whole thing. And yay for a night out with just Steve. Date nights are so wonderful and so necessary. Happy Birthday!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I am so jealous!! I haven't seen a production in forever... I think that Keyth and I were dating! I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself. There is nothing like live theater!! You deserve to see many more!! Love ya

Mom said...

I'm so happy for both of you, I never went to a live performance before I married Marty, could never afford it, but since we have been to many. And we love them and you and Steve need more date nights like that.

Laura said...

What a great B-day gift! Glad you enjoyed it. My favorite Broadway show ever!

Helen said...

AH! Isn't it the best!? I got chills just thinking about it. What a fun night out.

Melissa C. said...

I'm SO jealous!!

Amy O said...

So glad you got to go!! We just saw it again on Tuesday, and NO, unfortunately we did not win the lottery either.

Nicole said...

Yeah that you got to go! Isn't it great? I want to go again before they end it. I loved it too!